- Custom fire bowls by John T Unger Studio
- City Farm – My favorite place for veggie starts in north Portland which also meets the needs of city gardeners. They also supply edible, medicinal, native and perennial plants and the tools and supplies you need to grow, harvest and process your own food and medicine.
- Portland tool library:
- Oregon Decorative Rock – They give a discount to people who bring in their drawing, boulders, stone edging, crushed rock, etc.
- Smith Rock – My go to source for echo chamber water features for my DIY clients.
- Concentrates, Inc – Soil amendments, tools and more.
- Natures needs is also called The Recology Store, is a great source for living compost.